Feb 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Huan!/Nam Moi

Any year prior to this one, I'd probably get called out by my dear brother for lumping his birthday shoutout with a Happy New Year (Tet) post. However, this year is different. Huan, who has been known in the past to celebrate in style and shout birthday reminders and announcements from the rooftops, is, by his own admission, "over it." To me, that is a true sign of growth and it means he is well-deserving of a birthday blog post! After all, everyone knows I hate to pass up a chance to post fun childhood photos (this one is circa 1985):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy Birthday, big bro!

For Part II of this post, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year. It's the year of the pig, which, as my wise grandfather told me, means everyone should eat well and sleep well. Sounds like a plan to me! Here's also wishing health and happiness to my fam and friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails