Dec 6, 2006

G'bye PC... Hello Mac!

Well folks, I'm excited to announce that at long last, after all my Apple posts and talk of joining the cult, as of today I am officially a member. My brand-spankin'-new Macbook arrived today and I am currently blogging to you direct from the crisp white keyboard of this glorious machine.

Ok, so it's not THAT glorious yet... Even though I've played on these before, everything is foreign, I feel clumsy and awkward trying to navigate around the desktop, the keyboard with its raised letters definitely takes some getting used to, and worst of all, I can't get my Gmail chat to connect and I am having network problems. Sigh... there's nothing like troubleshooting when you first get a new toy.

All the same, I'm excited that I have this new gadget to learn and master, no matter how long it takes me!

Happy early Christmas to me!

3 comments:

maitai said...

yay! congrats! you'll get used to it soon.

Anonymous said...

congrats. i'm thinking of treating myself to an early christmas present just like yours!

Anonymous said...

Still working on trying to figure out the Mac? It's been 9 days; we're dying for something new!

Related Posts with Thumbnails